Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mother / Daughter Tea

For the past 5 years, we have been attending the Annual Mother / Daughter Tea event around Christmas time at The Bedford Village Inn.  This event has actually become a holiday tradition for us and we all look forwars to it.  But this going to be the first year that Ev was not coming since we began attending.....she had bigger plans, performing in her 1st ever professional production of "A Christmas Carol" at the Palace Theater.  How can I possibly be upset with that?  So, it was an opportunity for it to be a special day just for me and Sop!  It was really nice having that 1 on 1 time with her.  I think she enjoyed it being just us, as well!!  I love the memories we build and the special moments we share!! 
 With my baby girl - love ya munchin!
 Can you tell she's really enjoying her hot cocoa in her pretty little tea cup?